Altivar Machine ATV320 Variable Speed Drive
The New Benchmark In Machine Performance.
The Altivar Machine ATV320, part of the new Altivar Machine range, is that drive. Its powerful combination of safety, reliability, and simplicity make it a versatile choice that reduces costs both during installation as well as throughout the machine’s life cycle.
Altivar Machine ATV320, a variable speed drive designed for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) that meets simple and advanced application requirements for 3 Phase synchronous and asynchronous motors from 0.18 to 15 kW (0.25 to 20 Hp).
- Simple installation: compact and book, for efficient space usage in various cabinet layouts despite mechanical constraints.
- Reliable motor control for synchronous, asynchronous and permeant magnet motors, delivers leading-edge performance with simple, plug-and-play commissioning.
- Continuous machine operation from robust design. Printed circuit boards are class 3C3 coated in accordance with IEC 61721-3-3, protects against corrosion in harsh environments. Drive maintains a thermal state allowing uninterrupted operation with ambient temperatures up to 60°C.
- Comprehensive embedded safety solutions for simple application requirements, from Safe Torque Off to full monitoring functionalities, to comply with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and simplify certification.
- STO: Safe Torque Off
- SS1: Safe Stop 1
- SLS: Safe Limited Speed
- SMS: Safe Maximum Speed
- GDL: Guard Door Locking
- ATV Logic can be used to adapt Altivar Machine ATV320 variable speed drives to specific applications by means of customizable integrated control system functions.
- Arithmetical operations, Boolean operators, counters, timers, etc.
- Programming of up to 50 functions by an automated sequence.
- Access to the drive’s internal variables.
- Modbus 485
- Profibus & ProfiNet
- Ethernet I/P-Modbus TCP Dual Port
Add-on instruction for interface to Rockwell PLCs is also available!